Iti dau reducere 1% la PC Garage
+ Răspuns la subiect
Rezultate 1 la 20 din 20

Exclamation Wiz Khalifa - O.N.I.F.C. (2012)

O.N.I.F.C. (which stands for Only Nigga In First Class or edited version One Night In First Class, is the second studio album by American hip hop artist Wiz Khalifa. It is also scheduled to be released in 2012. The album will be released under Atlantic Records. The album's title is inspired by the album H.N.I.C. from Prodigy of Mobb Deep.
    To promote the album before its release, Wiz Khalifa recorded a mixtape titled Taylor Allderdice, after his fellow hometown Taylor Allderdice High School, from which he graduated in 2006. The mixtape was released on March 13th under the Taylor Gang imprint and Rostrum Records.

Confirmed guests so far include Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine, rapper Cam'ron and singers The Weeknd and Chris Brown, while production is handled by Pharrell Williams, Benny Blanco, will.i.am and 1500 or Nothin'.Fellow rapper Mac Miller has recorded for the album, and is confirmed to appear as a guest, while a track featuring Cassie was also recorded for the album as well.

Other artists have been seen in the studio with Wiz Khalifa working on the album, including 2 Chainz, Amber Rose, Berner, Big Sean, Busta Rhymes, Chevy Woods, Curren$y, Juicy J, Kendrick Lamar, Kid Cudi, Lola Monroe, Reek Da Villain, Rick Ross, Tyler, The Creator and Yelawolf.

PRIMUL SINGLE:

Artist.......: Wiz Khalifa
    Title........: My Favorite Song (Promo CDS)
    Genre........: Rap
    Source.......: CDDA
    Encoder......: LAME v3.98.4
    Quality......: 320kbps avg
    Year.........: 2012
    Tracks.......: 03
    Playtime.....: 0h 10min Total
    Size.........: 24MB
    URL..........:

Tracks:
    -------
    01. My Favorite Song (Clean) 3:30
    02. My Favorite Song (Dirty) 3:30
    03. My Favorite Song (Instrumental) 3:33

http://www.mediafire.com/?4t5cckmv1dp09ku

Implicit

MIXTAPE înainte de ALBUM. Are 1,163,592 downloaduri în nici o lună....1,163,592

Dj CellBlock a făcut nici 300

Listen Download
    Wiz Khalifa Taylor Allderdice
    Back Cover prev next image
    views
    streams
    downloads
    5 Stars
    (1,912 ratings)

The highly anticipated new project from Wiz Khalifa "Taylor Allderdice." Presented by Taylor Gang and Rostrum Records. Interviewed by Rob Markman of MTV. Follow @realWizKhalifa
    DJ: N/A
    Added: 03/13/2012 by IAmMixtapes
    This mixtape is an official release from Wiz Khalifa
    DOUBLE PLATINUM! Ravenous fans downloaded this over 500,000 times!
    SPONSORED: Downloading this mixtape does NOT require you to be logged in, nor does it count toward your download limit!
    Mixtape Tracks

1.Amber Ice (Prod. By I.D. Labs Productions)[listen] download
    2.California (Prod. By Cardo)[listen] download
    3.Mia Wallace (Prod. By Dumont)[listen] download
    4.Guilty Conscience (Prod. By Sparky Banks)[listen] download
    5.Mary 3x(Prod. By Cardo)[listen] download
    6.O.N.I.F.C. (Prod. By Cardo & Sledgren)[listen] download
    7.Nameless ft. Chevy Woods (Prod. By Dope Couture[listen] download
    8.Never Been Part II ft. Amber Rose & Rick Ross (Prod. By Sledgren)[listen] download
    9.The Cruise (Prod. By Big Jerm)[listen] download
    10.Rowland ft. Smoke Dza (Prod. By Big Jerm)[listen] download
    11.My Favorite Song ft. Juicy J (Prod. By Rob Holladay)[listen] download
    12.T.A.P. ft. Juicy J (Prod. By Spaceghostpurp)[listen] download
    13.The Code ft. Juicy J, Lola Monroe & Chevy Woods (Prod. By Lex Luger)[listen] download
    14.The Grinder (Prod. By Jake One)[listen] download
    15.Brainstorm (Prod. By Cardo)[listen] download
    16.Number 16 (Prod. By Dumont)[listen] download
    17.Blindfolds ft. Juicy J (Prod. By Harry Fraud)[listen] download

Se poate downloada pe http://www.datpiff.com/Wiz-Khalifa-T...pe.324466.html

Implicit

Wiz Khalifa f. Game & Stat Quo
    "Far From Coach"

Wiz Khalifa kicks off the week with the latest single off next month's "O.N.I.F.C."

Ascultă pe http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/single...far-from-coach

Implicit

Wiz Khalifa f. Game & Stat Quo
    "Far From Coach"

Wiz Khalifa kicks off the week with the latest single off next month's "O.N.I.F.C."

Ascultă pe http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/single...far-from-coach

1% KLaX™ a dezactivat reputaţia Avatarul lui KLaX™
    Data înscrierii
    Jul 2006
    Posturi

Implicit

Trăi-ți-ar mă-ta!

Implicit

Wiz Khalifa Wanted To Make "The Best Rap Album Possible" For "O.N.I.F.C."

Wiz Khalifa shares what listeners can expect on his upcoming sophomore album.

Wiz Khalifa is currently prepping the release of his upcoming sophomore album O.N.I.F.C., which he initially intended to record as "the best rap album possible." During an interview with MTV News, the Taylor Gang leader explained the meaning behind the LP's title and how it's a nod to how far he's come in his career.

"The title O.N.I.F.C. is pretty much how I feel about where I'm at in the game right now. What I've worked to achieve and just what I plan on staying as," he said. "I just really wanted it to be the best rap album possible. Not with a bunch of less obvious songs, in your face, but just with stuff that makes sense. It's definitely the next level in the best of the best that it could be at this point, for sure."

According to Wiz, the album, which has already spawned the single "Work Hard, Play Hard," will be a testament to his abilities. "What people will get from the album is they'll understand that I'm locking down my lane and being the best at what I do. Not really to try to expand to points that people don't know or expect from me, but just really, really be the best at what people know Wiz for."

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/i...ible-for-onifc

Implicit

Wiz Khalifa Delays "O.N.I.F.C." To September

Wiz Khalifa pushes back his sophomore album by nearly a month.

Wiz Khalifa has delayed his upcoming sophomore album O.N.I.F.C. (Only Nigga In First Class) to the fall.

During an interview with Fuse (via HHNM), the Taylor Gang leader revealed that the LP, originally slated to release on August 28th, is now set for September 18th. "We moved it to September 18th," confirmed Wiz.

O.N.I.F.C., which features production from Jim Jonsin, Pop Wansel, Pharrell Williams, Sledgren, Cardo, E. Dan and Germ, has already spawned the single "Work Hard, Play Hard," produced by Benny Blanco.

Additionally, Khalifa said that the Taylor Gang compilation is coming out in October or "around that time-ish." He is currently prepping the release of his joint mixtape Live in Concert with Curren$y, a sequel to their 2009 project How Fly.

Wiz Khalifa (Feat. Project Pat) – Still Got It

download http://www.sharebeast.com/nkh0wtcmpl0a

Consigliere gangstamusic will become famous soon enough Avatarul lui gangstamusic
    Data înscrierii
    Aug 2010
    Posturi

Implicit

http://cdn.hiphopdx.com/images/wizONIFC.jpg
    de ce dracu nu merge sa incorporez imagini?
    am incercat pe mai multe hosturi dar degeaba..

Implicit

Giveaways
    Mac & Devin + Netflix Giveaway

Enter for a chance to win a free 3 month Netflix subscription!

The film, set in a Los Angeles high school, sees Valedictorian hopeful Devin Overstreet (Wiz Khalifa) struggling to pen his graduation speech when it becomes clear that all his academic overachievements have left him with little to no real-life experiences.

He finds an unlikely inspiration in the least-achieving student on campus, Mac Johnson (Snoop Dogg.) Mac, a 15-year senior and consummate ladies man, is smitten by the school's new substitute chemistry teacher.

He soon realizes that the only way he'll truly have a chance with her is if he finally graduates high school. In 3 weeks time, Mac must cram four years of high school academics, while Devin must cram four years of teenage experience.

Mac & Devin Go to High School is now available for streaming on Netflix, http://bit.ly/SvnXNQ

Facebook.com/MacandDevin

Capo Bastone yoo.chris7y is on a distinguished road Avatarul lui yoo.chris7y
    Data înscrierii
    Feb 2010
    Locaţie
    Bucuresti - Slatina
    Posturi
    I would move Heaven and Hell and anything in between to get to you. You wouldn’t be safe anywhere if I was mad at you. And that’s not bull, that’s truth. I’ve went up against people. You could pull a gun on me and if I’m mad at you I’m coming forward. You’d have to shoot me to stop me and if you don’t kill me… you’re stupid cause the next time you see me I will kill you.

Informații subiect

Utilizatori care navighează în acest subiect

Momentan este/sunt 1 utilizator(i) care navighează în acest subiect. (0 membrii și 1 vizitatori)

Thread-uri Similare

1. 2012: Ce-a ieșit? Ce-o să iasă!
    De Eladio wutanghiddenmember în forumul Stiri
    Răspunsuri: 193
    Ultimul Post: 01-02-2013, 18:05
  2. WIZ KHALIFA - Rolling Papers (2011)
    De Eladio wutanghiddenmember în forumul Stiri
    Răspunsuri: 11
    Ultimul Post: 01-29-2012, 09:43
  3. Wiz Khalifa feat. Snoop Dog - that Good Official Video
    De Thugsound1999 în forumul Stiri
    Răspunsuri: 15